Thomas Graham and Sons is a vibrant family run business founded in 1892. We have come a long way in this time and our presence has grown significantly in Cumbria and Lancashire, especially since opening branches in Egremont, Kendal and Morecambe, and following our Head Office relocation from Shaddongate to Kingmoor Park in Carlisle in 2014. Our vision has evolved over the years, however, we still hold true to the original aim of ensuring we offer our customers a first-class level of service at all times.
Our Vision is something we aspire to and are continually working towards. We have key values in which all our staff follow and strive to deliver to our customers.
• Is to be Britain’s best independent provider of steel and industrials supplies
• We go the extra mile to care for our customers
• We are hardworking, friendly, knowledgeable and take responsibility to do the right thing
• We continually strive to improve in all that we do
We strive for a culture which is friendly, team-oriented, enthusiastic and committed. We are an equal opportunities employer and our employment policy is one of continuous development and support.
Our employee benefits can include:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Staff purchase arrangements
- Childcare voucher
- Affiliate of the Cycle to Work