- The M18 FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4" Hex hydraulic driver is Milwaukee's® quietest impact driver.
- FLUID-DRIVE™ hydraulic powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation, smoother performance and increased durability over a standard impact.
- Delivers same performance in wood fastening as standard brushless impact drivers.
- POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers up to 0 - 3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster.
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load.
- The Milwaukee® DRIVE CONTROL™ allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility.
- Self-tapping screw mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
- REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- 1/4" Hex chuck for quick and easy bit change.
- On board fuel gauge and LED light.
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries
- Mode 1 : 40 Nm / 0 - 900 rpm / 0 - 1,000 ipm
- Mode 2 : 40 Nm / 0 - 2,100 rpm / 0 -2,900 ipm
- Mode 3 : 40 Nm / 0 - 3,000 rpm / 0 -4,000 ipm
- Mode 4 : Self-tapping screw / reduces walking when starting self-tapping screws
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.