Our History

It all started in 1892...

Thomas Graham changed his family’s future for generations to come when he set-up his own business – a small ironmongers shop and steel warehouse on Lowther Street in Carlisle.

We have come a long way since 1892 and our presence has grown significantly in Cumbria and Lancashire, especially since opening branches in Egremont, Kendal and Morecambe, and following our Head Office relocation from Shaddongate to Kingmoor Park in Carlisle in 2014.

Our vision has evolved over the years, however, we still hold true to the original aim of ensuring we offer our customers a first-class level of service at all times.

Our Vision

Is to be a leading independent provider of industrial supplies and steel.

Our Values

  1. We go the extra mile to care for our customers.
  2. Our people are hardworking, friendly, knowledgeable and take responsibility to do the right thing.
  3. We continually strive to improve in all that we do.

 

Our History (vision and values)
Compare Products (0)