Delivery & Returns
Delivery of orders to GB mainland will be charged;
£9.95 carriage for orders up to the value of £99
£7.95 carriage for orders over the value of £100
Delivery to any UK Islands & Ireland is £25.00 up to 20kgs. Anything over 20kgs will require a quote.
We have no minimum order value and most packages are despatched within 48 hours of the order being placed. However, if an order is placed on a Friday, packages will not be despatched until the following Monday. Parcels are delivered next day where possible; however delivery cannot always be guaranteed next day depending on location and service available. All deliveries are tracked and the details for tracking can be requested.
Please note all parcels need to be signed for by the receiver.
We realise that sometimes, even after you have put all the time and effort into making the right choice you might need to return your order.
We will always try to give you as much information as possible about our products and let you know all the features and specifications however, we understand that sometimes the product just isn't quite what you were looking for or you might have ordered the wrong size. Whatever the reason, if you want to return your order we are happy to offer you a 14 day returns policy, this means that you can return any item you have ordered as long as you inform us within 14 days of taking delivery. All you need to do is send an email to email@example.com
We offer this service on the following conditions:
- All items must be in their original packaging and in a saleable condition. We cannot accept returns of items that are not in their original, undamaged packaging and not in the same condition as when delivered.
- We must be informed of your intention to return your order within 14 days of you receiving the order, this begins from the day you receive your delivery.
- Carriage charges for unwanted returns will be at your expense.
- We will refund any amount due to you within 14 days of the day we receive the item(s) back.
- If you notice there is damage to the item while the delivery is in progress you may refuse to take delivery of the item. If you do so please make sure you sign the couriers manifest "damaged on delivery - refused" and inform us immediately via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) that this has happened.
- If the packaging looks damaged but the item itself look undamaged, please accept delivery but sign the manifest "packaging damaged".
- If you find that your order has been delivered damaged or has any missing parts, please report this to our customer service team either via phone call (01228 525364) or email (email@example.com) within 48 hours of receiving the order. Failure to do so will mean we are unable to assist further in such instances.
- If you do have to refuse delivery or later find the item to be damaged then we will arrange for collection (if applicable) and send you out a replacement as soon as possible.
- Please note where we find items not to be defective and have incurred transport costs you will be liable for these charges.
In addition to our returns policy, you can cancel your contract with us at any time within 14 working days beginning on the day after you receive the product(s) which are subject to the contract “cooling-off period”.
To cancel your contract, you must notify us in writing within the 14 day Cooling-Off Period to:
Thomas Graham & Sons Ltd
Kingmoor Park East
Please then feel free to return the products in accordance with the DSR. Notification of return of your products via email will not constitute notification of cancellation of your order for the purposes of your statutory rights to cancel the contract. Please note that in order to cancel your contract, you must return all the products that were covered by the order. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to cancel and not use or wear them. If you would like to cancel your contract with us, we will refund the amount due to you within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation, this will include your original delivery charges, returns postage will be at your cost.
From our cavernous warehouse at Kingmoor Park, Carlisle, we can offer the largest choice of steel in Cumbria, North Lancashire and South West Scotland.
Our fleet of wagons and vans are delivering through all of our areas on a daily basis and we aim to get your order to you as promised within 24/48 hours depending on your location. Our drivers have many years' experience and will always do their best to get to you on time.