- Purpose-made for the recovery of oil and antifreeze, the pan helps to keep the workshop floor free from oily residue and aid return of oil to recycling containers with minimum risk of spills or splashes.
- Suitable for parts cleaning operations with degreasing solvents such as Model No's AK25 and AK2501. Check the features:
- Made from high-density polyethylene with UV stabiliser.
- Heavy-wall construction stays rigid, even with hot oil.
- Excess capacity helps prevent overflow or spillage.
- Large handles, featured on Model No's DRP02-DRP05, are positioned to aid carrying and pouring.
- Resistant to most chemicals and solvents*.
- Will not dent or rust and are easy-to-clean.*Not suitable for spray gun cleanerModel No. DRP01Large enough for single oil change. Includes oil-pouring lip, hanging hole and back shelf with protruding stub for draining oil filters.
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.